Friday, April 2, 2010

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

The past few days have almost been a blur for us...everything has happened soooo fast!! Let me back track a little for you. Tuesday morning I was excited to get to sleep in and get some last minute things done because I have been a bit of a procrastionator lately!! I was feeling great and REALLY getting nervous about Friday because my doctor decided that I would be induced on April 2. After enjoying a lunch at McAlisters(one of my favorits) with a good friend, I was walking back to my car and IT HAPPENED.....MY WATER BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to stay calm but I was actually freaking out totally!!! Josh and I decided that we would go to the doctors office and they immediately sent us to the hospital saying, "your going to have a baby today!" We arrived at 1:30 and at 6:42 our little angel was born. The experience of giving birth to our daughter was breath taking...I can't even explain what it feels like to look at and hold your baby for the first time. Presley weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 21 inches long...she was PERFECT!!! She is doing great and we are loving being home with her. I wanted to share a couple of pictures so you can see how beautiful she is ;-) As we get settled I will post more pictures and stories but until then....ENJOY!!!!

A VERY proud mommy and daddy!


BIG GIRL!



Love at first sight!!


Going home!


After a long day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment