Tuesday, April 20, 2010

3 Week Update and Newborn Pics!!

I was so excited to get Presley's newborn pictures done. Christiane came to our house and we took some pictures in her nursery and around our house. I tries to time Presleys feeding perfectly so that she would sleep during her photo shoot but.................THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!! She was wide awake and was not thrilled about getting her picture taken. After much calming down and a warm bottle...life was good and we were able to get some adorable pictures.
We are trying to keep Presley on a steady schedule...some days are better than others but I think she is doing pretty good. We are sleeping a little bit more during the night waking up at 2 and 5 during the night...last night she slept through her 5:00 feeding!!!!!!!! She is still eating a ton, usually 3-4 ounces every 3 hours and she is already weighing in at 8.6 pounds. I can't believe how much she changes every day. Her little face is filling out and I think she is even starting to get little fat rolls on her arms and legs...so cute!!!! I really can't believe she is 3 weeks old today. Time is already flying by :-( We love her more and more every day and I am enjoying all the time that I get to spend with her during the day. I will leave you with some of my favorite pictures from her newborn shoot...ENJOY!!!!!













2 comments: